You’re missing out if you haven’t heard of BB creams.
Beauty or blemish creams (BB) creams do the job of five or six cosmetics — moisturizers, primers, sunscreens, skin treatments, concealers, and foundations. Using them can help you to streamline your beauty routine.
A magic mixture
Most BB creams contain:
- Anti-aging ingredients like peptides and antioxidants
- Such moisturizers as hyaluronic acid and glycerin
- Skin tone balancing ingredients like licorice and arbutin
- Light-reflecting mica for a luminous glow
Primerin the form of dimethicone
- SPF ingredients like zinc oxide or titanium oxide
A BB cream for every skin type
Need anti-aging ingredients? No problem. Want to control oily skin and minimize pores? There’s nothing a BB cream can’t do!
• Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream SPF 15
This ultra-moisturizing BB cream contains hyaluronic acid and glycerin, which are like Gatorade for dehydrated skin. It’s also formulated with Vitamin C, which brightens skin.
• Brandt Signature Flexitone BB Cream
This ultra-hydrating cream makes skin more
• Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30
This powerful BB cream
• Estee Lauder Daywear Anti-Oxidant Beauty Benefit Cream SPF 35
If you have large pores and shiny skin, then this BB cream is for you! This oil-free cream mattifies and moisturizes skin with key ingredients like hyaluronic acid and vitamins E and C.
• Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin
This affordable BB cream contains mattifying minerals that keep oil at bay for hours and creates just enough coverage to minimize large pores.
• Jart Dis-A-Pore BB Cream
This BB cream is infused with peppermint, chamomile, lavender, jasmine, ylang-ylang, and hibiscus, which control oil production and calm irritation. This formula also provides medium coverage, helping to diminish the appearance of large pores.
• Sila Stay All Day 10 in 1 HD Beauty Balm
This BB cream contains ingredients that reduce the appearance of wrinkle depth by 84%. It also contains peptides for treating fine lines and wrinkles.
• Hydroxatone Anti-Aging BB Cream with SPF 40
This BB cream conceals, smooths,
• Lumene Bright Now Vitamin C BB Cream SPF 20
This BB cream is formulated with wild arctic cloudberry and vitamin C to brighten, hydrate, and protect your skin.
• Clinique Age Defense BB Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30
This BB cream contains caffeine to soften lines and vitamin E and seaweed extract to control oil.
• Jart Premium Blemish Base with SPF 45
This BB cream contains soy, licorice, vitamin C, and arbutin to fade discoloration on your skin’s surface.
• Derma E BB Crème
This BB crème helps to refine and conceal uneven skin. It also contains anti-aging antioxidants and wrinkle-fighting peptides.
• Jart+ Water Fuse BB Beauty Balm with SPF 25
This fragrance-free BB cream neutralizes redness and soothes skin.
• Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35
This BB cream combines a moisturizer, treatment, broad spectrum SPF, and a lightweight foundation.
• Boscia BB Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 27
This botanical formula created for sensitive skin creates a lustrous, flawless finish as it hydrates, firms, and soothes skin.
3 treatments for getting the most from your BB cream
If BB creams alone aren’t cutting it, here are three noninvasive treatments that can significantly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, even out your skin tone, and minimize the appearance of pores.
1. Clear + Brilliant
Get flawless skin with Clear + Brilliant. It uses fractional laser technology to fight the early effects of aging, leaving skin with a more youthful appearance.
A revolutionary prescription medication that improves moderate to severe frown lines, forehead furrows, smoker’s lines and crow’s feet, Botox is quick, painless, and seldom causes side effects.
3. IPL photo facial
An IPL photo facial is a unique skin treatment that uses gentle pulses of light to beautify sun-damaged and mature skin as it reduces redness and flushing.